Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saving Face

Saving Face

As I told you in my "About Me" section I have an interest in creating and revamping jewelry. My great aunt passed a couple of years ago and left behind tons of random vintage jewelry some broken some still good. I hope to recreate vintage jewelry with a modern twist. This is a piece I am working on i'm calling it "Saving Face". Its the Victorian Cameo style of jewelry. I think I will turn it into a bracelet and maybe a pair of earrings...more to come.

6 comments:

  1. what a neat idea! Cameos are still so respected and really coming back into everyday style! I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll follow me back!:o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Thanks for following..yes I am following you and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PIECES! I MAKE JEWELRY AS WELL! NICE BLOG!
    ~CRYSTAL

    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Crystal...thanks for following..I will check out your jewelry..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh cool! I can't wait to see what you make!

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Olivia..thanks girl! Im gonna check out your blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete