Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Reason to Stop Watching TV!

Okay...have you seen this??...This is a hot hot mess!! Its hard for me to form sentences right now. The bs that they put on TV! I swear its a media attack against black women...articles like "why are black women single".."why are all black women single mothers"..and now this! Maybe there are black women who feel this way but its unfair to put something like this on TV to perpetuate the "black b*tch" stereotype. Black women is this a true representation of us? Can we give other women props without feeling bad about ourselves? I for one can say that I careless...Kudos to her for making her money! I love her fashion sense and I am not worried about her taking "our men".   Ok ladies...SOUND OFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment