Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Date Night, Late Night

Hey ya'll,

This weekend was great! I got to spend some much needed "qt" with my boo piece :-). We had date night on Saturday and I treated him to dinner since it was Sweetest Days. I can't wait for Valentine's day so it can be my turn! lol Anyways, see the pics below of what I wore on our "Sweetest Day" date night. (Sorry for the blurry pics!..I am not sure what was going on with my cam)





Jacket: Yours Clothing
Blouse: thrifted
Jeggings: Asos Curve
Peep-toe wedge booties: Evans
Bag: H&M
Necklace: ?



8 comments:

  1. Your jacket and booties are the bomb.com! You go girl! Also, you look lovely in pink! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Zingermanns Roadhouse..he wanted to try their mac n cheese :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color on you! Those shoes are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is your color, I love that blouse! :)

    ReplyDelete