Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Frugal Fashion

Hey...

I went thriftin again! Its such a stress reliever for me to shop...I get in my zone and nothing can stop me lol ;-) Check out the things I found this time:

Teal sweater with gold buttons

Print blouse with necktie (coldwater)

Red double breasted blazer

Cable knit cardigan with gold buttons

Olive and brown leopard print cotton blazer

Camel knit sweater (dkny)

Faux suede fuchsia jacket

Taupe Pointelle button up long cardigan (adrienne vittadini)





That's it!...Until Next Time...Stay Thrifty

3 comments:

  1. Good finds! The printed pussy bow blouse and leopard blazer are my fav's!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank Roni! I will be back to check out your blog. From what I saw so far you have great fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH MY you are finding some great things!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete