Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD!

HELLO ALL!

I GOT MY FIRST BLOG AWARD! I WANT TO THANK CRYSTAL OVER AT http://churchgirlchic.blogspot.com/. SHE IS A GREAT BLOG FRIEND GO AND CHECK HER OUT!





HERE ARE SOME OF THE RULES FOR THIS AWARD:

COMPLETE THE QUESTIONS BELOW
SHARE 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
LINK BACK TO THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THE AWARD
PASS THE AWARD OVER TO 10 OF YOUR FELLOW BLOGGERS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU GAVE IT TO THEM


NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG: Still I Rise -Yolanda Adams
                             NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT: Chocolate Zuccotto Cake,Maggianos
WHAT PISSES YOU OFF: Bad drivers
WHEN YOU'RE UPSET, YOU: Don't speak
YOUR FAVORITE PET: Pitbull
BLACK OR WHITE: Black
YOUR BIGGEST FEAR: Fear
BEST FEATURE: My eyes
EVERYDAY ATTITUDE: Thank you Lord 
WHAT IS PERFECTION: God's Love
GUILTY PLEASURE: Shopping

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF




1. I was born with a dimple in my left forearm

2. I like to shoot guns
3. I have lived in Atlanta, Brooklyn and DMV
4. I want to go visit London so bad!!!
5. I wear a size 11 shoe
         6. My favorite tv show right now: How I met your mother
7. I love to bowl



BLOGGERS I CHOOSE FOR THIS AWARD

  •  I don't know that many bloggers so I decided just to award one person:
I hope you all are having a good Monday! I'm off today for the holiday :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Thx for the award!!!! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to learn to shoot!

    And I'm dying to go to London too. I actually have it on my dream board that I stay in Paris for a summer, and once that happens, I'm planning on taking the underwater train to London. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yirssi, Paris/London for the summer sounds like a dream come true! Man I wish..I gotta start saving my pennies lol I have never heard of the underwater train...typing in google..lol

    ReplyDelete