Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Mania

Hey ya'll,

Well here we are again..a new work week..don't everybody jump for joy at once! I hosted a homecoming party at my house this weekend. It was a lot of fun and I got to see a couple of people that I haven't seen in years. I did take a few pics but I won't upload them because I'm not sure if my friends want their pics all over the blogosphere so instead I took pics of what I wore today.



Oh yeah I also got my hair straightened so that I could get a trim. And I can tell its growing! One time I got my hair cut in layers and it has never grown back even all over. Also, the funny thing is that one side grows longer than the other and I am not sure why..maybe I sleep on the side that grows slower??


Blouse: Thrifted/Lane Bryant
Pants: Macys
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Vintage



3 comments: