Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Safari

Hey!

The nice weather has continued through Sunday and I am loving it! I hate the winter so I decided to take full advantage of all this sunshine. After handling some business today I went to the park.

Beautiful isn't it!

Though I wasn't dressed to be at the park with all the hills and gravel, I thought what the heck enjoy it while I can.

Pretty purple flowers

Excuse the scowl on my face the sun was beaming in my eyes!

This would have been a nice day for a picnic!
It would have been nice to take a canoe out on the lake!
Here's a peak at my shoes and accessories.
This dock was not very stable! It was rocking back and forth!
Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
 Until next time....
Blouse: Avenue
Cargos: Macys
Belt: Thrifted
Clutch: Thrifted
Wedges: Onestoplus
Bracelets: Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment