Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

This week I participated in one of my favorite activities..shopping!! But more importantly thrift shopping...I swear this is the only way to go for most of my clothes these days.I am use to hand me downs because I have gotten them most of my life...even from my brothers nonetheless. If I do buy something from a retail store its on sale. Sometimes I will buy shoes for full price because its so hard for me to find shoes that fit. Anyways on to the fashion....Here are just a few things I picked up recently:


Navy and Cream Striped Blazer

Black and Brown bag -needs to be cleaned up a bit

Bright yellow and fuchsia plaid lumberjack shirt

Magenta front pleated blouse

     
Red and white striped cotton shirt with shoulder button detail

Pink and black hounds tooth long sleeve blouse

Leather vest

Gold Clip on earrings
 
That's all folks....join me next week for another Thrifty Thursday!!!

4 comments:

  1. The leather vest is fantastic! I have a similar one! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yes! now I just need to get some ideas of how I want to wear it. Thanks for commenting...I will check out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you picked up some pretty items! Love those blouses!

    ReplyDelete