Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

White Pearl

Heyyyy! 

Today, I was in such a great mood nothing could bring me down even though they tried! Even the weather which has been gray and rainy for most of the day couldn't damper my mood. I decided to be the sunshine in the clouds. You can tell once you see my outfit...Its funny because I didn't plan it but I wore pearls today...lots of them! My last post was entitled Black Pearl so its fitting that I gave this post the title White Pearl. 





 Blouse: Thrifted
Cardigan: TJ Maxx
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: JCPenny
Bag: Aldo
Necklace: gift
Headband & Bracelet: Claires/Icing
Ring: HURS (Atlanta)

On a side note: I know you are suppose to take off one more accessory before you leave the house but I couldn't resist and I do what I want anyways! :-)~ 


8 comments:

  1. I think you look totally sweet!!!!! I am such a pearl fanatic!!! Don't let anyone bring you down. You are about to have me at JCsPenney to get those shoes!!!

    Elle
    www.istylellc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thank you! Yeah girl and they are pretty comfy too! I LOVE platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutly love, love, love that shade of pink!!! Cute outfit!

    -Nicole Alicia
    http://nicolealiciaonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nude and pearls are classic...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nicole..thank you lady!!

    @Mrs T. Mac..thanks chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pastels!
    and those pearls.

    I also have a thing for ruffles. :)

    You look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love, this look. I especially like the last pic with the display.

    ReplyDelete