Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Camel Houndstooth

I tell ya..I am ready for the holiday weekend! I know it will be a lot of fun to be with the fam and friends I haven't seen in a minute..not to mention UMICH will massacre OSPoo (osu) in football!! Fingers crossed! If you haven't noticed by now I love gold accessories....I don't know why ...silver is just so blah to me...of course I wear silver occasionally but golds, camels, neutrals just speak to me! lol  Anyways here is what I wore to work today....
 




 Blazer: thrifted/Jacobsons
Blouse: Avenue
Slacks: thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Avenue

6 comments:

  1. I'm feeling this outfit & everything about it. You brought it back with Jacobsons...lol. Are those high waist pants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! LOL I know rite...im like dang I remember that store! You know what I think they are...I will wear them again im sure in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!  We are so used to seeing black and white houndstooth...this is a unique and classic look.

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I have been on the search for houndstooth in a variety of colors luckily I have found different variations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit Maisha! You look so cute in earth tones. Love that blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ! you are the 2nd person to tell me that! I think I go through phases when it comes to colors.

    ReplyDelete