Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Channeling 1950s Grease

This is my version of a casual 1950s style like in the movie Grease...I don't know if I hit the mark but it works for me! :-) I think all this look needs is a leather jacket!



Sorry for the fuzzy pic! I dont know why my cam does this?

I just wanted you to be able to see the jeans from the back.



Excuse my hair it has a mind of its own!
Striped turtleneck: thrifted/old navy
Jeans: Old navy
Pumps: Payless
Scarf: street vendor in dc

10 comments:

  1. Diggin the stripes...I love black and white stripes.  Nice fit of those jeans.  I see where you were going with this fit and I think you hit the mark. :-)

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! A leather jacket would make it total grease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I would totally wear this! Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is cute! I love stripes and that scarf..this look is a win in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stripes are so classic! and You are rockin that red lip! what color is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! The color is "309B Sheer Red" by NYC...I don't wear make up that often and I usually just buy it from the drugstore.

    ReplyDelete