Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Grandma's 70s Chic

Happy Monday...I guess...I hate Mondays!! Its a surprise to me that I put effort into my outfit today but I had the whole weekend to think about it. Anyways, today's outfit is inspired by the 70s and by the "grandma sweater". The 70s has to be one of my top fave time periods for fashion. Check it out....




Here is the fit without the sweater. Sorry I didn't get a pick of the back but this shirt has a key hole at the neck.
Here is a close up of the "Grandma Sweater"





Here is a close up of the skirt. That's not my skin lol. The pantyhose I had on that didn't match my skin tone. I hate tights/pantyhose!
Shirt, Belt and Skirt: Catos
Grandma Sweater: JCPenny
Shoes: Avenue
Earrings: Thrifted
Necklace: Claires?


17 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that skirt and belt! Niiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt and the sweater too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look gorgeeousss!!! i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)



    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^ 

    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you! I will follow your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motorcitymoxie DetroitNovember 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM

    lol... at the post title. I like the look though. Everything works together to create "the look," especially the shirt and sweater. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt and the belt goes really good with the look.  This look reminds me of Kay's skirt from Two Stylish.  I am with you on the tights and pantyhose.  (I can't stand them) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! That skirt is sooo cute!  And I hate when the hose don't match your skin!  I have those shoes in black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GO GRL GO!! i love this outfit and u are so sexy!!! LOVING IT

    www.shervinsworld.com
    u betta come and follow me girl!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL thank you! I will follow you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those shoes!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Mrs A...welcome to my blog!

    ReplyDelete