Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Home Again, Home Again...Jiggity Jig

What it do!?

I hope your Friday night is going swell! Today after work I went to my parent's house. Even though they live not too far away, I sometimes go awhile without seeing my family. It was the perfect time to visit because my 3 year old nephew is there and he is so much fun!! I swear children are a joy to the family! I hope that one day the good Lord blesses me with one or two babes. Anyways, for casual Fridays I try to blend in the casual with the professional...I just don't always feel right about wearing a t-shirt and gym shoes into the office although some coworkers do. Check out what I wore...




This is my doggie Bison (American Pitbull Terrier-Brindle)! He loves to take pics lol



Blouse: Avenue
Vest: Dorothy Perkins
Jeggings: Asos Curve
Heels: Cato
 Bracelets: Thrifted/Avenue
Earrings: Target


My dad use to always say this..."Home again, home again jiggity jig!" its some kind of nursery rhyme of sort. Anyways...Enjoy your weekend folks!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Am I first? Cool! Cute shoes, and is your dog supposedly posing? Bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Maisha! I adore this whole look. The shoes are so fab! Hope you had a great time visiting with your family!

    Elle
    www.istylellc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it girl...my type of casual Friday attire. It is the same with my co-workers. I'm with you though, I can't do it. I love the ensemble!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blouse is too cute. Is it a recent purchase? If so, I'm heading to my nearest Avenue and copping it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Elle! It was good times indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mo! LOL I know isn't he a HAM!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Hmm I got it this summer but they may have it in the clearance racks if you look hard enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! You have great curves and great style! That shirt is AMAZING! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and chic outfit. I am obsessed with ruffled tops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Alissa! thanks girl me too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lady...I need a closeup of those shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops! I thought I posted the pic..well I updated it so there you go! lol

    ReplyDelete