Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Consignment

Heyyyyy! How you doin!?

My recent thrift adventure took place at a local consignment that I frequent from time to time. Consignment shops are more expensive than thrift stores. Consignment stores involve someone trying to make a buck off of a sale as oppose to donated items. But there are still good things that can be found at reasonable prices. Check out my finds...




This pleated skirt is an a line fit but the dress form is size small so I had to pin it.



Unfortunately, the dress pictured above is too small for my hips right now. Besides losing weight, what do you people think I should do with this dress??

A. Cut it and make it into a blazer?
B. Sell it?
C. Give it away?
D. Other suggestions?

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!! Can you believe we made it! lol :-0

11 comments:

  1. Thanks! Its really a silver gray but you can't tell from this pic unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple skirt and the black dress. Cut it and make it into a blazer. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I think I will do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should sell it so I can buy it lol! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...make an offer I can't refuse and the dress is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sz is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the tag it says size "large". If this helps..im an 18/20 and I can't button it up on me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darn! I'm at 20/22 : (

    ReplyDelete
  9. LinkedIn
    ------------


    This is a reminder that on January 17, Kourtney Charles sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.
    Accept Kourtney Charles's Invitation

    ----------

    ReplyDelete
  10. LinkedIn
    ------------


    This is a reminder that on January 17, Kourtney Charles sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.
    Accept Kourtney Charles's Invitation

    ----------

    ReplyDelete