Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Wear Pt 1

Hey ya'll, 

I have been a little missing in action due to a variety of reasons...fighting a mean cold, crazy at work and well..just life. Any who to make up for it I have 2 outfit posts for ya. In the pics below you can see what I wore on Friday. The weather here has been getting increasingly cold so it was time to break out the sweaters. I love sweater season though I can not lie! :-)






Sweater: thrifted/DKNY
Jeans: JCPenny
Boots: Onestoplus
Bracelets: ?
Scarf: thrifted
Ring: Aunt's jewelry

4 comments:

  1. Sweater time is the greatest!  And this one you are wearing looks quite cozy. Simple and chic look.

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should participate in the next BDIB ( bloggers do it better) This would've been perfect for the arm candy assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really? Im gonna have to check it out next time! thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete