Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My 2011 Holiday Break in Review

Hey people!

Guess who is bisssacckk! Anywho..sorry it took me so long to come back from my break but I was busy enjoying real life..not being stuck on a computer. To make up for my looong break I took a few pics here and there during the holidays that I wanted to share with you guys. 

In the 3 pics below I was at a friend's holiday party:



 Hat: Kmart
Top: Thrifted
Cords: Thrifted
Boots: Evans

In the 1 pic below I was at another friend's annual holiday party at Floods (fyi...I don't know the guy behind me).





In the next 2 pics below I am visiting my sister and she took these pics with her cellphone for me...

Sweater: Kmart
Blouse, Bracelets & Boots: Avenue
Cargo Pants: Dots
Necklace & Earrings: Thrifted


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 
MAY IT BE ALL YOU HOPE IT TO BE AND MORE! ~GOD BLESS

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back!  Happy New Year and all that good stuff!  I adore that sweater it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady! Happy New year to u too!! The sweater was on sale too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show you some blog luv!!
    def enjoyed this post!! def very cute pics!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for visiting and for your nice comments! Don't be a stranger and I will be sure to visit your blog as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you are! You look so pretty in that wine color and that lace cardi is the bomb! Thank you for your comment! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  7. we shop at the same places! don't you just love that aviator boot from avenue? i love it and how you paired it with cargo pants...fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome then I most def need to check out your blog!  I do love those booties!! Thanks for the comment and dont be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look HOT boo! I miss you so much! Hawa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks boo! I miss you too girl! We def have to catch up soon! Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete