Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

My Top Ten Spring 2012 Trends

My Spring 2012 Trends

My Spring 2012 Trends by lifestylesofthebrokeandbeautiful featuring plus size blouses


Hey people,

I was doing a little online browsing and came across somethings I am loving for the 2012 spring season! I noticed a few "new" trends and some ongoing trends. I can't wait for the warmer weather and its funny because this morning it was about 50 degrees!! Anyways here are my top ten trends for spring 2012:

  1. Bright, Bold & Neon Colors
  2. Feminine Florals
  3. Pretty Pastels
  4. Sophisticated Sheaths
  5. Striking Stripes
  6. Graphic Geometry
  7. Poppin Peplum
  8. Psychedelic Prints
  9. Saucy Sheer
  10. Sexy Shoulders
 What are some trends you are seeing for spring 2012???

2 comments:

  1. i am loving anything neon right now, kimono inspired and wide leg pants...they have me drooling these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love me a wide leg pant! They are comfy and fashionable..my kind of style!

    ReplyDelete