Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Angel in a Blue Dress

This outfit is brought to you by Igigi ...LOL I actually bought this dress like 3 years ago from a plus size boutique in a mall in Maryland...I can't remember the name of the store or the mall...Anyways, this past Wednesday I met up with some old friends to catch up and have girl talk. We met at The Little tree sushi Bar, it was pretty good sushi and the place was packed after awhile. They have happy hour specials but only at the bar so that kind of sucked seeing how we had a table. Check out what I wore...





 
 Dress: Igigi
Necklace: JCPenny
Bracelet: Avenue
Earrings:?
Shoes: not pictured (tan pumps from a previous post)

I am loving dresses for the spring / summer seasons...so easy and feminine...and best of all...no tights! lol

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like being able to pull something out of the closet from years ago and still look current and chic.  You  look great and I love the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I try to buy things that I know I will wear for years to come. I seem to keep all my clothes for a long time usually.

    ReplyDelete