Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Broke and Beautiful Buys: JCPenny, Avenue, TJ Maxx, & DSW

This past weekend I did a little shopping with some friends. I am still in the process of tighten up my spring/summer wardrobe. I really don't want to buy too much but I know there were a few key pieces I needed and really wanted. Anyways, there are just a few things I bought either because I wanted, needed or it was a good sale!
  
For the last 2 weekends Avenue had a 40% off everything in the store sale so I took advantage and  pick up the 2 items you see below.The comfy and cute nude/pink flats below from Avenue are the perfect shoe for me especially when going to work or running errands. I got these for about $24.


These sunglasses are from Avenue as well. I am really picky about sunglasses. They never seem to look right on me but these work for me. And they were only $6.


I found this top below in TJ Maxx for $11. TJ Maxx can be hit or miss for me but I thought this snake print kimono style top would be nice for the summer. It looks so much better on...outfit post to come.


I bought these shoes from DSW they are BC BG. As I have said before it so so hard for me to find shoes that fit! Especially cute heels so when I find a pair in my size I almost have to get them! And these shoes were a splurge for me at like $80.  Even though the heel is pretty high they are really comfortable and that is why I love platforms!!


This color blocked flowy top is from JCPenny. I bought this for like $20...I must say I kind of miss the sales at JCPenny...I would get unbelievable deals. There is nothing like finding coupons and catching a good sell. What do you guys think? Do you like the new pricing at JCPenny?


back view
Thats it! What is your favorite Item from my shopping haul? Do you have spring/summer essential that you have yet to buy? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment