Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

DYL: Protein Shake

Hey guys, sometimes after a nice workout or for a meal substitute or even for dessert I make a delicious chocolate protein shake. I use Vega Protein Powder by Sequel. The ingredients are fantastic and its very low in sugar. Some of the ingredients include: Protein, Fiber, Greens, Probiotics, Omega 3 and Antioxidants. Check out below how I make my shake..fast and easy...



1 cup of milk + 1/2 scoop of Vega Protein Powder

Add in a sliced chopped banana

Add in a handful of ice

Blended goodness

It has the consistency of a chocolate milk shake...Enjoy!
Ingredients

1/2 Scoop of Vega Protein Powder
1 Banana
1 Cup of Coconut or Almond Milk
A Handful of Ice

What kind of protein shakes do you drink?

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog, I have been meaning to try the vegan protein shake. Have you tried any other flavors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!Don't be a stranger :-) I have not tried any other flavors...I will post if I try a different flavor cuz im almost out of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I have only tried chocolate...maybe I will give another flavor a try or if you do let me know! Don't be a stranger! :-)

    ReplyDelete