Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Put On For My City

For St. Patties day, I met up with a couple of good friends. We dined at Andiamos on the river in downtown Detroit. This is a great place to go for a date night with your boo! They have live music too. The food was spectacular and the views were beautiful. Im so mad I forgot to take pics of our meals..I am bad at taking pics I am so busy living life that I forget the pics! Anyways the dish I enjoyed was the Capellini con Fruitti di Mare. This dish has angel hair pasta tossed with gulf shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams and calamari sautéed with extra virgin olive oil, garlic and basil in a spicy marinara style sauce. It was divine!! After dining at Andiamos we went for drinks at Floods Bar and Grill. Even though I didn't get to snap any food photos I did get a couple of pics of what I wore that night...


That's Canada in the background



I was laughing at something my friend said


Cardigan and T-shirt: thrifted
Jeans: Avenue
Wedges: Torrid
Bag: TJ Maxx
Jewelry:?

What did you do for St. Patties day??

6 comments:

  1. Girl you are wearing those red jeans! You look amazing! Thank you for all of your sweet comments! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I've been looking for a great pair of colored jeans! You look great hunty lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Thanks! Yeah these are cool..I wish they had more stretch but they work...now I need to buy more colors!

    ReplyDelete