Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Gratzi

For the birthday finale I met up with some old friends. We had a ladies night with dinner and drinks.  We went to Gratzi for dinner. This restaurant came highly recommended by my coworkers and friends. I must say the customer service and ambiance was very nice but for me and a couple of my friends we were not impressed by the food especially considering the cost of our meals. The food lacked taste, depth and left us unsatisfied. Perhaps what we ordered just was not a good choice but it did come recommended by the waitress. Anyways, when I give someone an opinion I tell people to find out for themselves because they may like it. Also, Gratzi changes their menu pretty often it seems so check it out! 

Check out what I wore for dinner and drinks...







Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: thrifted
Bracelet: Avenue
Ring: Evans
Shoes: Torrid

I thought the title of this post "Gratzi" was appropriate, not only because that is the name of the restaurant where we ate for my birthday dinner. But "Gratzi" means "many thanks" in Italian and that is the theme of how I feel about life...very thankful!!! I am very grateful to God for making it to the age of 30!! Not only have I survived these 30 years of life but I have thrived in the face of many obstacles. The best way to show thankfulness is to use what you have been given to the best of your ability!! At this point in my life I will continue to thrive and establish a better legacy for my future, my future children (God willing) and those around me. I pray that you all want the same for your lives as well. Be Blessed!!!!
 

9 comments:

  1. Kareemtiheed WilliamsJuly 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

    wishing you many more happy birthdays to come....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much!! And thanks for the follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!! Gotta love a fellow Cancer girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cancers are the best!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated birthday!
    You look fabulous! That color is amazing on you!


    I love your last paragraph, I'll be 30 in January and I feel truly blessed to have made it! Nothing but Gods grace!

    ReplyDelete