Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Introducing...Red Damask

Hey everybody!

Oh man where do I begin! I have been soooo busy these past few months that I have neglected posting on my blog. Sorry for those who care. Anyways, a couple of weekends ago I was invited to attend the trunk show of Red Damask by the CEO Saadia Faruqi. 



Just to give you all some background on Red Damask:


Red Damask, where we aim to offer exclusive, out-of-this-world clothing and accessories to help bring out your inner beauty and BE STUNNING!
Red Damask was created out of a desire to bring the best fabrics and designs from around the world to you, our customers. We are young, innovative and trend setters. We recognize the fashion trends of the world but are not afraid of trying something different at the same time.

Review of the Clothing:

First let me start of by saying that Saadia was a very nice person to meet and it was great to see her passion in her company and clothing. 

My first impressions of the clothing in words would have to be: unique, eclectic, and vibrant. The clothing encompassed many styles and fabrics. Check out some of my favorites below...










The beauty of this clothing line is that it can be tailored to your measurements for a fee. Also, y'all don't forget "Like" Red Damask on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Maisha! Really nice comments! For your readers' information, like us on Facebook.com/reddamask for exclusive discounts and giveaways.
    Saadia Faruqi
    www.reddamask.com.

    ReplyDelete