Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Polka Dot Pool Party

This past Sunday I stopped over a friend's house for her sister's birthday pool party. It was a lot of fun and good to catch up with some folks I hadn't seen in a while. I wanted to dress casual but cute...you should know by now that's my style...I am in loveeeee with this maxi dress that I got from one of my favorite stores, Ross!! Unfortunately we do not have Ross here in Michigan!! tear!! :-( I bought the dress over the 4th of July holiday. I took a trip to DC and stopped at Ross and found three cute dresses and this is one of them. I love Ross because it is such a bargain. Everyone says its just TJ Maxx but I find the pricing at Ross to be better. I got this dress for $20...you can't beat that with a bat!


my friends baby was not having anything to do with the photo op!

I took these pics after swimming hence the extra wild hair


Maxi Dress: Ross
Earrings: Thrifted
Heels: Cato

The added bonus of this dress is that it has pockets!! I don't know why but I love an unexpected pocket lol. Sorry I didn't take a pic of my shoes...you will see them again I am sure. And if you are wondering I did in fact swim while I was there...no bathing suit pics for me on the WWW lol. I can't believe this was my first time in the pool all summer...I must do better! Have you made it to the pool yet?


10 comments:

  1. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you
    Look into my blog ... αντρα

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made it to the pool, but you look great!!! I love that dress and the red lip was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress dear!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank u miss! I am going to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pockets on dresses!! This dress looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! and Welcome to my blog! My theme is from blogger: Template images by i-bob. I hope that helps! I will check out your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red lipstick looks great on you cuzzo! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete