Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Before the End of Summer

I bought this dress a little while back from Asos Curve when it first came out but I didn't have the perfect event and/or weather to wear it. Everyday I would walk past my closet and look at this dress and wonder when would I ever get the perfect time to wear it but you know...this morning I looked at the dress and thought..that day may never come so lets make today that perfect day! I figured with the summer coming to a close that now is the time to do all the things I put off before it gets so cold outside and I turn into a hermit. So here it is...













 Dress: Asos
Shoes: Cato
Earrings:?
Sunglasses:?
Bangles: Avenue
Belt: Target

What are you guys putting off wearing or heck even doing before the end of the summer??

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I loved the way you pulled it all together. New follower here. Come by and say hello. http://www.thesexysinglemommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks lady! I will be sure to stop by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the Dress and the earring, looks so good on you.


    Mia

    ReplyDelete