Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Whats Cookin Good Lookin: Salmon and Shrimp

Hey yall,

I am a seafood fanatic! It may not be the best thing for me but every once in a while you gotta "treat yo self!" LOL. If you don't know what I am talking about watch this funny as hell clip from Parks and Rec...
Anyways check out the dishes I have made featuring Salmon and Shrimp!

First up...Shrimp enchiladas...usually I do them with chicken but this time around I wanted to do something different...
 I know this doesn't look like much but this mixture includes sauteed shrimp in spices, about 1/4 of enchilada sauce, cilantro, onion,Worcestershire sauce, bell pepper, corn and cheese.
 This is the mixture rolled in enchiladas, topped with cheese and more enchilada sauce.
 I promise you this dish is delicious!

The next dish is a Salmon Greek Salad containing romaine lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, feta, beets, cucumbers with greek dressing.


The third dish on the menu using Salmon Sandwich in pita pockets with hummus, salsa and lettuce.


Next up is a Shrimp Salad made with avocado, tomatoes, bell peppers and spices. You can even add mango for a little sweetness if you like.



I hope you enjoyed the seafood feast! Whats your favorite meal to make with shrimp or salmon?

P.S. If you want any details on the recipes feel free to hit me up via, email, twitter or in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment