Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Basic Black Winter White

Hey ya'll!

This past weekend I attended my college friend's baby shower. It was really nice and it was the first co-ed baby shower I have been to which was cool. People really do it up nice for baby showers these days! My friend looked so cute preggers! Anyways, lets get down with the get down and check out the outfit I wore to celebrate...






Dress: Cato
Purse: Forever 21
Boots, Bracelet & Tights: Avenue


Funny enough the bag I am carrying I bought from forever 21 but it looks to be sold out online. However, there is a one very familiar to this one sold at Zara for $170. I'm glad I bought it from Forever 21 for like $30...way less than have the cost of the Zara bag. I was not about to pay all that money for a purse...leather or not.

4 comments:

  1. Kareemtiheed WilliamsDecember 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM

    you look cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! You look so glam, love the hair and makeup!

    Inez
    www.stylechic360.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very pretty!

    I am your newest follower, follow back?

    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete