Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Work Holiday Party

Hey y'all!! 

I hope everyone is having a good day. Today at work we had our annual holiday party and gift exchange...Well really it was like I think the game white elephant where you get to exchange a gift if you don't like it..something like that...Anyways I have been trying to get into the Christmas spirit! Deep down inside I LOVEEEE Christmas but its always hard for me and I talk about it in the post entitled Wonder Why Christmas Missed Us. So with that being said one of the best ways to improve my mood is to put on something bright and cheery! What can get the job done better than sequinsssss!

you cant see my pearl head band in these pics




Cream blouse -Avenue
Cardigan - TJ Maxx
Sequin top - Lane Bryant
Curdoroy Pants & Earrings - thrifted
Boots - One Stop Plus
Bracelet - H&M

 What are you wearing to get into the holiday spirit??

2 comments:

  1. YES to this whole outfit! Love jewel tones together and that sequin top!!!

    Femi

    aholicsanonymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete