Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Let's Celebrate!

What you make ask?....Let's Celebrate life!! In these pics I was out celebrating my good friend's birthday! But really these days everyday you wake up is a celebration of life!! I am so thankful to get another chance each day at life...to make it better for me, my family, my friends and anyone I come in contact with...that is my goal, my motivation. What's your motivation?



 Blouse & Faux Leggings - Lane Bryant
Boots?
Necklace -thrifted

2 comments:

  1. The blouse is from Lane Bryant? Wow. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo refreshing to see someone so happy and greatful about life in general! I'm trying to motivate myself each day because I want to become a more positive person. STay blessed!
    xx

    ReplyDelete